Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Right Hand Fabulous or Hibernation

Okay I am not going shopping at Stella McCartney's like Edwina is or how she hoped, but the trio is making their way down to Bako to hit a bunch of thrift shops to find that dazzling something. Can you find that dazzling something in Bakersfield?

Yesterday was a long exhausting day in Nipomo and I compounded it with not eating/drinking right. Bad food combining at its best. So I was a hot mess coming home. At one point I was doubled over in the kitchen, exclaiming that I was going to make dinner for Wes and Chris-right! Chris relieved me of that duty, thank god. He saw my plight.

I slept all night woke up at 2:30 am had a bottle of water and slept til 4:30am. I was on a water detox perhaps. But this afternoon we will be on another adventure. Well, I will have to shower, spruce up and become the right hand fabulous to Linda and Bill although I would just like to hibernate for a moment-LOL. No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment