Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Screaming....

Oh please screaming is just part of my wants and desires at the moment. This is the week of stuff....not productive stuff but stuff.
Paula announced that she can't afford to have employers any longer, so I am downsizing to half a space.
Nipomo? I have no idea what is going on in Nipomo. I am perplexed and I am very very worried.
At least my medical stuff came back good , but I have to have a low cal diet and more vitamin D.
Tomorrow we are going to do the Ventura Flea Market, up at 3 gone by 4. A long hard day working it.
But at least it is coastal. I have some good things ahead, Ian and Stefs wedding and some pay out on long overdue items.
Got to sleep.....hard when you have a weird schedule like mine. Stay up really late and then get up at 4:30 and the nap at 3pm and then up till whenever. please screaming is just part of my wants and desires at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment