Friday, August 15, 2014

Mini size freakout today.

Mini size freakout today. In Nipomo there has been some weird meltdown drama that transpired the last few weeks that I normally wouldn't care about because I am two hours away, BUT it has effected the business, mainly my business. The meltdown went from one person to spread to a bunch of people. Most of the dealers are newbies and that was scary in itself but the owner isn't, so he filled the spaces with his experience and the few that are too.. The last trip to Nipomo brought us face to face with a partially empty store that Bill and I had to rework after we dealt with our booth.

I think Dan the owner needs to help me understand what is going on and where do the three of us fit in. I really can't take a hit because of a few loose screws and a bunch of newbie divas. I am not going in for another ten days but today is the last day in this pay period and the last bit of info was nothing has sold either for Linda/Bill and I. If by Monday morning things are at status quo then I am driving out on Tuesday. I need to get to the bottom of this.

At Ridge Route there is some juvenile bullshit with an "employee" who thinks she is the owner. Besides acing out people who clearly know what they are doing, she brings crapola to a new height and meaning, but worse she hung up on me the other day when she called. So how do you conduct business when people are children about their business? This is a problem for an owner to handle if she handles it.
The boys at the Merry Go Round are fine and so is Alices, so two out of four is great.

Projects for this week is to wire the Art Nouveau bird cage with new fixture and fun Edison bulb. Measure glass round for funky yellow metal table base. Look for old awning for exhaust hood for kitchen. I want to take picture of awning idea in town. Work on listings, work domestic things, do some research, meet Alice for shopping and dinner and that would be it today. Hopefully:)

No comments:

Post a Comment