Sunday, August 3, 2014

Rain Rain you can stay, I will lounge the day away!

Rain Rain you can stay, I will lounge the day away!
 
Having bacon, eggs and potato pancakes with apple sauce at noon. Stayed up watching ten episodes of Hell on Wheels most of the night, The entire first season essentially. So I am having a lazy day today. 
 
Going to work on the new quilt I am making for Ian and Stef. Fix a couple of things, just a lot of sewing I guess. Nevermind the usual Sunday domestic stuff getting ready for the work week. Galaske watching the races, I am going to check if there is any open wheel racing, more specifically Formula 1.  He is a stock car kind of person.
 
Somewhere along the line I am going to pack all the new acquisitions from last week and have it ready for Nipomo and other places. I am now such a big vendor. Four different store venues. Wish one would be amazing, but that is this business climate now.

www.facebook.com/NipomoAntiqueEmporium
www.facebook.com/MGRAntiquemall
www.facebook.com/alice.assaly                 (Alices Attic)
www.facebook.com/paula.clevenger         (Ridge Route Antiques)


No comments:

Post a Comment