Thursday, July 17, 2014

Six impossible things before breakfast

Yes, yes, yes and then some. I would hope!

Working solo today on items that have been sitting in boxes. Forgot some of this inventory. Photo, measure, write description, clean, tag and release to shop. Daunting, tedious but would not have it any other way. That is the business of the business.
We will be looking at a third space to share in Bakersfield and at a newer shop, Merry go Round. Long time friends of Bill and Lindas. I will go on Saturday to scope out digs and the traffic. The traffic is the crux. No traffic means not worth it. So another chapter.

As for the home life, Ian called and he is on his way to getting Stef and his life in a great place. Stef has her new car and independence. They are both chugging along, but the best thing is that he includes me. Not directly, but in the way a mom wants to be. These days are so important when something like that happens. Eventually Chris will come around and want to be a part of his own family or for at least a moment. Still sad about that one but I am working through it-for the most part. I still have bad nights. Sometimes children do not see what they do until they have their own unfortunately.
Galaske has a Friday for him today! Short week. Being 55 now I think he will feel halfway through his life plight. Wait let me put the back of my hand across my forehead as I say that. But I have heard with my own ears that he told his father he is in great shape and will live to 150. I heard it so he can't do the dire life age etc... plight with me.
Wesley is my moral center these days. A lot of discussion about the Malaysian commercial airliner shot down by Russian separatists in Ukraine space. He is such an old soul. He is very interested not only in the event but also interested in the coverage of this news. Running between CNN and Al Gazeera, interesting way to get a balance. Anyhow I am doing the "Let me guide you" moment for my kid:) Life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment