Monday, July 28, 2014

A loaded gun and a flavorful cigarette

Yes, definitely!! I have posted this elsewhere before but sometimes you have to revisit the obvious. I just need a loaded gun and a really flavorful cigarette!!! I could say more but I would be in trouble as I always am anyhow. There is another great quote for that but I digress.

Bill and Linda moved out of Ridge Route to start a new adventure with old friends Bruce and Paul. I will be joining them but in a diminished capacity. I am the accessorizer. Sounds like a supervillian. Sad empty front space. Definitely brought a lot to the table the two LaBrecques. Onward and upward.

Tomorrow we have scheduled some shopping insanity out in the desert. Antiques at the Barn off the 138 and I mean way off the 138. They aren't super friendly, it isn't very clean, hint of cats in one room, dusty, windy, hot hot hot! BUT this is what we do, find treasures and they are there to be had. I generally find my own sort of funk and Linda and Bill find a jewel that Bill works his magic on.

Last time I was there I really wanted these pink lockers but they just didn't have enough going for them except that they were pink. But I have my locker door and that will be one of the many artifacts that will find their way to Nipomo. It was a gem, stickers, writing, obnoxious political remarks, offensive language and three million layers of paint, but I LOVE IT!! Although you would love to keep so many things, because I buy things I love, I have to send them on their way. It sounds so ethereal....

No comments:

Post a Comment