Thursday, July 24, 2014

E adesso, shopping!

 Been an exhausting few days and part of it was spent off the hill.

To begin I found that our work day at Nipomo was perplexing. Bill and I did our usual revamp of the space especially with that new amazing sideboard. It is a show stopper. Not my thing but beautiful. So that was a very important addition that needed a great spot with just the right items on board.

The frustrating or perplexing thing was the shop itself. It seems in disarray. Granted individuals have their dilemma, but that is separate. The thing for me were the common areas that belong to Dan itself. The head guru for the shop. Apparently the shop is to be managed and moved by his children. Scary...  So our livelihood is dependent on the children. Anyhow, the store seems chaotic.

We have come up with a solution in that Bill, Linda and I help with the areas that are "Dan" designated. Most are in front of the windows of the shop. So Linda posed it but not sure if Dan thinks it is a great idea. We hope we can do this since we would like to earn a day to play or really a day to shop on the coast."E adesso, shopping!!"

On another note, I worked on my web page for hours. Since I have to add the appraising component, it has to be a more serious site and thus I had to move on to a better hosting company with more dynamics for the design end of it. Hours went by in a flash. It is interesting how that happens. All of a sudden it was time to make dinner and do some domestic related things.

BUT it is near completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment