Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Eddy says it all

EDDY: You only work in a shop, you know. You can drop the attitude. 

 Edwina's quote is just and true.



Today in Barney Fifeville, I have been on communication silence, just working around the abode on things I have truly neglected. Nothing major but lots of bits that up to a large bit. In addition it was Galaske's 55th  birthday. Got him a Dolce de Leche cake and of coarse his fav pizza. But the great simple productivity was broken up with a quick jaunt into town to post, drop off a desk, Ace hardware and the grocery. Plenty of exposure when you are trying to live the life of a hermit for a bit. 
Of coarse I had my usual malady and now do not own one solitary dryer sheets. The container of 150 bit the dust in a vat of water I was grey watering outside. So much for that. But that seemed to be the worst of it so alas I could end my day with some success. 

As for work, some sales did accrue considering how slow the business is lately. I haven't the foggiest what to do to the desk. It truly is a real lackluster. I had some notion of painting it.
 It resembles this dresser, to the left.
But it could look like this snazzy piece to the right. What to do. Hmmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment