Sunday, August 23, 2015

Yes, I can do it

 
Morning is probably the best time for me. I can get a lot of work done. Yesterday I reupholstered a chair and then finished a mag rack. Laundry, organizing, pricing, cleaning, listing, gardening, helping friends, lunching with friends, quilting, dinner, it just goes on. I think the question I hate the most is when my family in the morning asks me, "What's for dinner?". At 8 am it is the furthest thing from my mind. Soooo they get the answer, "food".
Bill and I's show is coming up on us and I am struggling to get things in order but without Linda it is hard. It is a jumble of bits to be done. Got two projects done yesterday but hopping to get more done today plus get some work done on a wall we finished drywalling. I have to sand, paint, frame and put up a curtain rod there. 
So i have my day cut out for me, but even my blogging is all over the place this morning. Scattered, like my brain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment