Sunday, August 16, 2015

My list "todo" is way too long....

   
Now that I am back in the thick of it, I have to make some decisions. The list of "to dos" is long but I also have to consider where am I going next. With the advent of Bills house here being sold or rented , we need a new working space but I want to couple that with an outlet. There is a small venue in town which I have to follow up. I think it would be ideal. Although it is owned by a money grubbing landlord, it might fit the need. I am going to check into it this week and then I must have a b plan. Also a "pop-up" venue might work as well and that I can do from here. But I would have to have the particular housing for that I envision. So among the usual things that are on my list, I have to think further down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment