Friday, August 28, 2015

Tattle-Tale Legs and details

Tattle-Tale Legs, I vaguely remember this. Had a pair of those shoes as in the first set of legs with the tweed like tights. Although they appear to be fun I can't imagine these coming back but then again I really didn't expect bell bottoms and other hideous trends. Some things should NOT come back because they were not only hideous they were a hazard. I am sure I can come up with a whole list. lol But I have seen some crazy leggings that are pretty close to these babies.
So yesterday I got a small arts and crafts table that Bill fixed painted. Generally I do not paint good furniture but this was a huge repair. 1/4th of the table had broken off and making it a huge visual issue. Again it was the dump or salvaging what I had. So yesterday I painted it cottage white. It is cute and has some great cut out detail. That was the deciding factor, the details. So as it is sitting upside down on my trashcan lid pedestal work area drying, I am satisfied with the struggle and final decision to go ahead.
So whether it is the contemplation of by gone tights or the decision to paint a piece, today should be a free wheeling day of shopping and banking-joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment