Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dolly's for the show....


                     
I definitely wanted to make some dolls for the show. With soooo much leftover fabric and fabric bits it was destined that I go ahead and find a project. I love dolls, own only a couple by choice. There are very few that really turn my head. Little girls just do not have something to drag around, mom/dad throw int he wash and good as new. I wanted something that did not have a bunch of yarn hair that just looks after a bit horrible.
Among other things that I have to work on for the show, I will definitely start with a couple of these gals. If I could get about 10, I would be thrilled, But even 5 would work. We will see how complicated. Sometimes my ideas are bigger then the amount of time I have:)

No comments:

Post a Comment