Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pennants and Places


              So apparently I purchased 15 pennants and a yellow ammo box from the same online vendor. They came in all their glory. Trying to vary the items we have for the show. I also received yesterday a small Deco end table and some statuary from Peter in PMC. All of it is going to the thrift store, huge disappointment, but I will not mention it to him. I hate when people inflate the amount of work that should go into an item. It was something I took right from my friend delivering to my truck bed. :(
Today is a day of cleanup and mail out along with meeting Bill and Amy at the house with the realtor. Strange things are moving in a somewhat rapid rate. It is coming to the end of 5 months since Linda has been gone and we have just moved in a way that we think she would want us to and at the same time honor her.. Makes me sad:(

No comments:

Post a Comment