Saturday, September 20, 2014

LIMBO!!

LIMBO!!
That's what we are now. Nothing is doing amazing. Even online sales are eh.
But I am on to getting some things together for retail holiday. My friend Alice turned me on to some burlap in tan and greenish. Love it! So I had to come up with a plan for production. So I found some scarves that I kept that weren't really for selling but perfect for cannibalizing.
So here I am on a binge of creating holiday ornaments. Trees, stockings, gingerbread men and bears. Primitive and fun. I finally got my system down.

So I am sewing away. I am tithering and tathering.
So tonight my blog is about the whiling among the days where I am prone to find some niche this holiday that can carry the rent.
 So here I am going to make my inventory large and in charge for the retail landscape. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment