Monday, September 29, 2014

Blech

Yessss, I have been sick. Not sick of things but sick with a COLD! Blech, I say.
In the midst of all, we had the mountain wedding reception for Ian and Stefh, but I couldn't even deal with that. Linda and Bill handles everything including the decorating and cleanup.
It turned out beautiful, the kids were so humble and happy. It was the most diverse group of people, but they were such a lovely group of people and all managed to laugh, talk, etc... with one another.
The food was yummy, the kids were so well behaved, it was lovely.

But that effort of entertaining meant I pushed it and lapsed backwards a bit with being ill. But I am on the mend and have to now focus on the business again. A few sales are not doing it for me and I have to make a leap here somewhere.

So no more sickness etc...NEXT...!

No comments:

Post a Comment