Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Honeymoon over? Nah.

Honeymoon over? Nah.
The wedding on August 22nd was wonderful. I didn't realize how significant it was for me. Chris K. minimized for me to be present at their ceremony and actually just didn't tell me. Now looking back I am upset and hurt for all. It was denied from Larry, the grandparents etc... it was as if they knew they were up to no good. But I hold the secret that one day will be a big breather for Chris.
The ceremony for Ian and Stefh was at the San Bernardino Hall of Records and actually was a nice place. They had two rooms appropriately decorated for a non-denominational, non-anything but it was nice. Everyone was able to attend and everyone was happy. Grandpa Jim and Grandma Nancy came with Aunt Bett and Uncle David. They were a breath of fresh air.

Yesterday the kids moved into their own place. It is a very cute apartment, one bedroom, walk in closet, bedroom as big as the livingroom. Perfect for a starter. Brought them a Danish modern credenza, large stuffed chair and a small entry table. But all I can say about the inland empire or the IE, is it is very very hot. I am so so not used to it. I was ready to pass out.

Anyhow the kids are on their way and next we will have their little reception on the 27th on the mountain.
Also picked up a new fridge at Lowes, but that was another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment