Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Something for everyone


Something for everyone. Or make something that fits everyone. So we went from Shabby to industrial to primitive to farm? It is probably more organic, one with our roots and the process as opposed to anything else. But I love the need to have things represent something most have no inkling about. When was the last time I saw anyone possess sheep, pigs or even cows in their yard?
but as I look at the trend, there you have it. Rusty but not dead, primitive but functional, farm-like but no smelly animals and their care. I have thought about getting a goat and renting it out for yard maintenance but then I would have something new to worry about.

But there is one endeavor that I feel people really do like and that is anything having to do with their chickens. Cute sayings, cute chicken coops, cute whatever. I guess I fall into that too with my need for a better coop and naming them. Who names a hen "Bob"? Well we do or Wes did.  So as I make my plans for the day, I think about the needs, desires, the whims of the masses. The hoy polio.


I think I will make a big egg sign.... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment