Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa, Christmas and all that crap, ew sorry crapola.

It is the holidays and for the most part I am feeling melancholy. It isn't the same without Linda, her enthusiasm was contagious. So here we are, Bill and I the orphaned children, trying to make lemons from lemonade. He is having severely rough days. On top of it his estranged mean sister is in a coma and he doesn't know what to do. I suggested preservation, do nothing. Family is an earned thing. You can't be abusive and think you have the right to all the love and care that could come from someone she was so crappy to. Especially since he has had the worst year EVER!
So I am just meandering around trying to clean up loose ends and figure out he new year for myself, Bill, Galaske and the kids. So on our first real snowy day here in the mountains I will draw out a plan till I can get down to the shop to work on things in there. That is another story since it does need and overhaul.


No comments:

Post a Comment