Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Post Everything, regrouping,

Monday morning September 26 and I am regrouping. With a long list of project culminations and those still needing to be finished, I want to redirect my focus. Part of it is that I would like to have pop-up event in November, weather permitting. The other is that holiday planning for inventory is also looming. But what also looms is this inventory I am not quite sure what to do with.



Do I have a yard sale, do I just donate it? what to do. Some have migrated to Alices, but I have to move things on. In addition, I want to make some changes in then house. Bring the bed frame I bought in May in and rug. Move Omi's sewing machine into shed and rearrange kitchen items. It is all big stuff but since this week is about staying home waiting for deliveries and making adjustments when deliveries occur, this is a week to do this. Most importantly the house needs a cleaning. too many things including cleaning were put on a back burner.
So this morning as I was printing an inventory for the Lees and cutting a check, I am determined to clear some projects I know I will never do and make some changes as to hove we have things arranged. The new chicken coop making its way here is a in my mind a huge catalyst for streamlining our lives. We have all these environmental hurdles that really do not have to exist.

On top of everything the chuck wagon pantry is coming to live here!! But then I sigh when one of my clients / friends made me this garden with an upcycled retired large ladle from the boy scout camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment