Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Aloha Hat People

I really should wear a hat when I am working outside. As you can see did get quite red from the day before. Since it has been unbearably hot and we are at 5000 feet it makes for a bad weather cocktail to survive. Getting things done means getting out there at 5:30 am work till 9 and then move to indoor work. By 5:30 pm you can go back outside but by then you have other obligations.

So Chris' garden in this horrible weather is doing pretty good. He was disillusioned and then things started to come together. Really growing here is so sketchy so anything is a good thing.Next year we have to start earlier!!

My ridge cap on the studio is complete as well and we should be expecting a solar light delivered soon. I have to finish painting and landscaping the front of the studio. This would include a path. So tomorrow I will be wearing the hat or suffer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment