Sunday, June 5, 2016

Jesus the gardener

 A little inside joke between the BF and I, Jesus the gardener. Picked this up at a close friend estate sale. It is plastic, three dimensional, metal frame and fabulously kitsch. Everyone need one in their home, I think.
Other items that were purchased was stackable Tupperware shakers harvest colors, aluminum chair with wood slats, numerous pans, crocheted trivets with bottle caps.
They are also fab kitsch but loads of hard work. 
Also pick up 2 keys for clocks, children's book, pie basket, vintage metal Back and Decker tool box
Fun stuff and I am sure there is more I have forgotten. The entire haul was $20 and my time and of coarse there are things I got additionally for our family. 
Got a list of have tons this morning so must be on our way!!










No comments:

Post a Comment