Wednesday, March 2, 2016

You can't hide...

Neither a buck nor anything else. I can't watch the news, this is an election year and watching some of the candidates is just a spectacle. What am i saying? They are all a big annoying spectacle. So all you want to do is be in your work and ignore the fact that there is all this ridiculousness, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM IT!

So as today ends and tomorrow comes on with hopes that it was not real and those headlines were in the dark corners of my dreams, we wait for Thursday to come on us. Because that means then it is Friday and I am going to go off hill for inventory. So I am going to ignore Super Tuesday, Caucasus this and that and pay attention to my numbers and inventory. Of coarse my family, friends and my animal family.

So that was a declaration... lets see if it can be achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment