Thursday, February 18, 2016

Many things and many projects


So I looked at my last entry and it was too long ago. I haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped but more then most. Reaching a place where things that have been sitting waiting for something to be done with them are getting things done with them. I walk past the Deco loungers in the garage knowing full well these need to come out and be worked on . I am a little scared and a little bit excited. I don't want to add anything to the selling hoard, so determined to move things along.
Today I have several things to wrap and send and then I am off to travel to Corona on an errand with a friend. When you are working your business, it is helping to work you. So I have come into a place where I can move along many sitting items and emptying out the group that sits in the garage. More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment