Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oh right. Everything

Oh yeah that was the case and of coarse something is always thwarted. We do not have Satellite till Wednesday, what a travesty. It should be for me then for the rest of the family but actually it is for my life partner. You would think someone slashed his tires or has non curable cancer.  What it has done for me is I actually get to watch docs I have been wanting to watch and the English version of "Shamless".
Well the next large thing except Directv showing up, I have surgery on the 14th. Yes I will be taking care of the hernia finally.
But as my mind jumps from here  to there I do have to get my crap organized in the house. I have a layer of dust that threatens to take up residence. But I am on eviction notice for it. I do have to do some work around. I have beadboard for the ceiling in the laundry room to do. Then I already have paint for that particular room. I am doing the floor in pallets. So the dump will be my new friend in acquiring materials. i do have to adjust the cabinets for the pantry and attach the closures.
So there is a fair amount of stuff to do and make dinero.....sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment