Friday, September 18, 2015

The Market of Fleas

So I broke down my week into 5 big things to contend with. My health issue, purchasing a car, the Barn House Chicks show, The Electrical and the Roof. Saturday the show will be done. The car done on Wednesday. The Electrical done on Thursday or Friday. The Roofer the following week and the Doctor the 28th. Do I want to scream now, because in there I still have to figure out life on a daily basis, Wes, Bill and a host of other stuff.
I think if I get one more email about things to do or look at, I will scream. I think told everyone that as well. I just can't absorb it. The there is that comic relief of the Republican candidates. The three ring circus they call American politics. I just find myself expressing myself out loud that the world must think we are idiots. I guess we are. As the world is contending with real things, we have Trump squawking. It is enough to turn your stomach. So fiddle dee dee I will think about that stuff tomorrow or maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment